"Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15

Monday, March 14, 2011

What Can I Say? I Love Music

"Hold Us Together," by Matt Maher



"More Beautiful You," by Jonny Diaz (Awesome video and lyrics!)



"I Will Rise," by Chris Tomlin



"You Are More," By Tenth Avenue North (If only everyone believed this about themselves)



"Revelation Song," by Kari Jobe



"God You Reign," by Lincoln Brewster



"That's What Faith Can Do," by Kutless (I have to constantly remind myself of this)



"Give Me Your Eyes," by Brandon Heath



"My Own Little World," by Matthew West



"I Am New," by Jason Gray



"You Are," by Jason Castro



"Come Home," by Luminate



"I'm Alive," by Matt Maher



Again, I hope you have enjoy listening to these as much as I do. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment