"Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 30, 2011

We pray this isn't a foreshadowing of things to come

Good Morning. Well, let's suffice it to say that it's been a rough night for Bethany. She's been in an extreme amount of pain; she's sad because this is very reminiscent of her past surgeries--pain, feel exceptionally well, extreme pain...She is currently taking percocet pills every four hours and 10 mg of morphine every four hours (percocet at noon, morphine at 2, percocet at 4, morphine at 6), however, they are NOT working anymore.

Bethany virtually slept from the moment her visitors left at 8:00 pm or so, until 6:00 am, however, she awoke every hour or so in extreme pain. She has been moaning all night and morning, and said that she foresees this as being an extremely bad day. I know that we both trust in Jesus to deliver her from this. His strength is sufficient for her, however, she needs a miraculous revelation in her body.

"I trust in Jesus, my Great Deliverer, my Strong Defender, the Son of God.
I trust in Jesus, Blessed Redeemer, my Lord forever, the Holy One."

Saints, I ask for prayer for Bethany's strength and comfort at this time. That she is able to find rest for her weak body and is pain free; that her spirit is lifted and she is able to find sweet sleep. Thank you.

I must sign off because the keyboard tapping (virtually silent) is too loud for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment