"Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yaay! Tomorrow is Monday! (What?)

Yes, that's what I am feeling about now. I am sooooo very glad the weekend is over. I'd rather it was Friday again and that my family was given the opportunity for a 're-do,' but I highly doubt that. So....tomorrow is Monday, and I am glad. So very glad. Wow! I never, in my wildest dreams, would have ever thought that I would be writing that, let alone actually thinking it, but I am. If there's one thing that I have learned in these past grueling weeks, it's that 'change is inevitable,' including the 'TGIM' thought. Who knew?

Well, yes, SuperBowl Sunday is always good. I wouldn't want to take that away from anyone. Ha. And....I was able to meet my sister, Debbie, for dinner in Novi, Michigan. That was good, too. So....I'll try and concentrate on those two things.

Bethany is still in pain, but not wanting to return to the hospital to have her pic line removed. She doesn't want to risk them holding her hostage until her antibiotics are completed in another week or so. I can't say that I blame her, but having chest pain is so not a 'piece of cake' either. She is sleeping soundly now, having taken her meds about 10pm, so I will set my alarm at 2am to allow her to take some more. Then she won't wake up in a lot of pain after 5 or more hours. Anyone who has had surgery knows exactly what I am referring to.

Well, I will definitely write more tomorrow. Exhausted from the harrowing weekend. Bless you all, and many continued thanks to each and every one of you.

Love, Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment