"Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15

Monday, February 28, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Some of my favorite songs:

"Bring the Rain," by Mercy me



I Refuse," by Josh Wilson



"Beautiful," by Mercy Me



"Praise You In This Storm," by Casting Crowns'



"What Love Really Means," by JJ Heller



"Our God is Greater," by Chris Tomlin



"I Will Follow," by Chris Tomlin



"Cinderella," by Steven Curtis Chapman



"Above All," by Michael W. Smith



"Better Than A Hallelujah," by Amy Grant



"Thank You," by Ray Boltz



"Stand in the Rain," by SuperChick



"Hero," by SuperChick



"Everything to Me," by Avalon




"Starry Night," by Chris August



"That's What Faith Can Do," by Kutless



I hope you've enjoyed listening to a few of my favorite songs. I have tons more, but I think this is more than enough for now. This sampling also gives you an inkling of what each Christian artist sounds like. I love them all, and I hope you do, too. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment