"Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15

Thursday, January 19, 2012

And a good night.....


Good Morning, Bethany had an extremely peaceful night last night. Although she spent more time awake than asleep, it was still peaceful. She tried to sleep for hours, and finally, the nurse provided a sleeping aid. That may have helped sooner had Bethany decided to get off the laptop prior to 7:00am. I had to threaten bodily injury (just kidding) in order to get her to put it down so that the pill may actually do its job. ha ha

Dr. Healy arrived this morning, and gave an excellent report. Provided Bethany can get up and moving today, eating and walking, she will be allowed to go home very soon. Yaay! I have to go to work this morning, but I am hoping to return as soon as possible.
I am really, really tired because, not only did I go to bed really late, but I couldn't sleep a lot of the time, and was awakened by the countless amount of interruptions during the night. Our nurse was totally awesome at being quiet and interrupting the least amount possible, but it is what it is, and I am so feeling the effects of minimal sleep.

I am anxious for Bethany to be able to get up and walk around today; shower, eat and retain some order to an otherwise orderless lifestyle. Ha. I know she wants to get outta here asap, to. Bethany is resting now, while her breakfast awaits her. I'm hoping and praying that she can eat at least one pancake.

Thanks for all of your prayers, fasting, interceding on her behalf. We know that they are being heard and answered. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment